Following the success of The William Merritt Centre’s AccessAbility Exhibition in 2017, they are excited to announce plans to make 2018 bigger and better by the addition of Get Going Live, covering all your vehicle mobility needs.
It will take place on Thursday 18 October 2018 at the Centenary Pavilion, Leeds United Football Club between 10.00am and 3.00pm and is free to attend. The exhibition will feature the following:
- Options and advice on assistive technology and equipment – try products which can enhance your everyday life and enable greater independence.
- All aspects of driving including vehicle adaptations, accessible vehicles and a test drive circuit with new and existing drivers in mind.
- Chill out in the gaming area including advice on adaptations to enable everyone to access computers, mobile phones, tablets, toys and computer games.
- Opportunity to speak with an occupational therapist for information and guidance.
Who is the exhibition for?
- Disabled children
- Disabled adults
- Disabled teenagers (14 years+ for the drive test)
- Parents and carers
- Healthcare professionals
- Approved driving instructors
A great opportunity to see and try a range of services for disabled people under one roof.