Disabled motorists and their families can enjoy autumn with a reliable new car leased through the Motability Scheme. The Scheme’s latest price list offers a choice of over 2,000 affordable vehicle options, including over 300 with no Advance Payment.
The price list for October to December 2017 features cars from 34 manufacturers, including Toyota, Fiat, Renault and Volvo. There are around 600 cars available to lease for less than £500 Advance Payment, with the Nissan Qashqai Acenta 1.2 DIG-T and the Suzuki Swift SZ5 1.0 Boosterjet both at no Advance Payment.
Customers can also choose from over 100 cars available to lease for less than the higher rate mobility allowance, including the Toyota AYGO 1.0 VVT-i x 5dr and the Fiat 500 1.2 POP. This means customers still have some of their monthly allowance available to spend on other things, such as fuel.
The price list includes more than 600 automatic vehicles with over 50 of these available with no Advance Payment required, such as the Skoda Citigo 1.0 and the Mazda2 1.5. For more environmentally-friendly options, there are over 300 low emission vehicles to choose from including the Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.0T B&O Play Series, available at £95 Advance Payment. As well as the Vauxhall Crossland X 1.6 TD available at £199 Advance Payment.
Further highlights of the October to December 2017 Motability Scheme price list include:
- Hyundai Tucson 1.6 GDi Blue Drive S at £0 Advance Payment
- Mitsubishi ASX 1.6 2 at £0 Advance Payment
- Peugeot 2008 SUV 1.2 PureTech Active ACB at £0 Advance Payment
- Citroen C3 1.2 PureTech Feel at £0 Advance Payment
- Ssangyong Tivoli 1.6 SE at £0 Advance Payment
- Volkswagen Golf 1.0 TSi SE Nav at £49 Advance Payment
- Renault Kadjar 1.2 TCe Dynamique Nav at £95 Advance Payment
- Honda CR-V 2.0 S at £99 Advance Payment
- Volvo V40 Momentum 2.0 at £199 Advance Payment
There are also over 600 Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles available to lease through the Motability Scheme, and more than 400 vehicle adaptations to choose from, with over 150 adaptations available at no additional cost.
Disabled people who receive either the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment, War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or Armed Forces Independence Payment can choose to use their weekly allowance payment to pay for the lease of a vehicle of their choice through the Motability Scheme.
There are three pricing bands available for those looking to lease a car through the Motability Scheme:
- Cars that cost less than the mobility allowance – these cars are available to lease at a fixed weekly amount for the whole of the agreement, meaning the remainder of the allowance, including any increases, will be paid directly to the customer by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
- Cars that cost the same as the mobility allowance – customers simply pay all of their weekly mobility allowance, including any annual increases from the DWP, to lease the car of their choice.
- Cars that cost all of the mobility allowance and also have an Advance Payment – customers can increase their choice of cars by paying a non-refundable payment upfront, known as the Advance Payment. This covers the difference between the allowance amount and the total cost of the lease.
Please visit motability.co.uk for more information, or call 0800 953 7000. The models and prices featured are available until 31 December 2017.