Whether an exhibitor or visitor, regulars at Naidex – the UK’s leading event for the Independent Living and Assistive Technology sector – will be aware of a new look for 2016, with changes to the website logo and overall branding for the show, which now boasts an impressive heritage of 42 years in the sector!
These subtle modifications will also be supported by exciting new features to the annual show, not least the introduction of a “Trade and Healthcare Professional only” day, allowing trade and healthcare professionals to get straight to business on day one (Tuesday 26 April 2016).
Key features of Naidex can now be found on the new, user-friendly website, www.naidex.co.uk
- PMG/NWMF’s – Posture and Wheelchair Essentials, a comprehensive training day for a variety of different needs
- Moving and Handling Conference – full day of free CPD accredited moving and handling content to be held on day 3 of Naidex
- Multi-disciplinary theatre – latest topics and best practice in Moving and Handling, Dementia and Mental Health will be covered during the three-day event
- Trade Stage – the centrepiece of Naidex, offering a key insight into the challenges surrounding the mobility and rehabilitation markets
- Naidex. Connects – never miss out on a meeting via our FREE online portal!
- Community Equipment Summit – discussion of the challenges and areas for potential growth in the sector
- The Innovation Trail – see, test and experience all of these products before the rest of the UK. Be empowered by the new innovations and the latest technologies available
- The Naidex Market Place – showcases small products and innovations that our visitors can purchase directly at the show
- Car Zone – The Car Zone features well-known exhibitors such as Lewis Reed, Sirus Automotive and Gowrings. Explore the latest vehicles from market leading retailers, including wheelchair adapted vehicles, changing facilities, insurers and motor related products – and why not take the car of your choice for a little spin on the Test Track!
And… new for 2016
Sports and Activity Zone – in partnership with the English Federation of Disability Sport (EFDS). Discover disability activities such as Powerchair Football, Wheelchair Basketball and Boccia. An exciting new feature in the run up to the 2016 Paralympic Games!
Mobility Test Track – in partnership with TRG Mobility, visitors will get the opportunity to test wheelchairs and mobility scooters to find the right solution for yourself.
By logging onto the new website now: www.naidex.co.uk returning and new visitors will be able to find out more about the show’s programme and upcoming highlights – with “new news” being updated on a regular basis in the run up to April’s big event.
As a taster, some of the top returning exhibitors will include: TGA Mobility, Ottobock, Sunrise, Kymco, ArjoHuntleigh and NRS, with exciting new UK and international exhibitors, such as: Rewalk (Germany), LIW Care (Poland), Vassilli (Italian), Trekinetic all terrain (UK), GennyMobility (Italian/UK) and Permobil (UK).
Naidex 2016 partners include the National Wheelchair Managers Association (NWMF), Posture and Mobility Group (PMG), the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) and the College of Occupational Therapists (COT).
Registration for visitors is now live at www.naidex.co.uk