Accessible holidays in the heart of the North Norfolk countryside. We provide ‘a home from home’ experience for those with limited mobility to enjoy a holiday with their friends and family.
Church Farm Barns is a family run business in the quiet hamlet of Bircham Newton, on the outskirts of Great Bircham village, North Norfolk. Situated in a private off-road location opposite the church from which it gets its name, the site was a working farm for many generations. The eight properties are all renovated farm buildings which have been converted to a high standard to accommodate the disabled and their families.
- Eight individually designed holiday cottages sleeping, 3-10 people
- Roll-in wet rooms in each property
- Wheelchair accessible with level access throughout
- Family and pet-friendly
- Profiting beds, hoists and specialist equipment available
- All cottages have access to free WiFi
Tel: 01485 578354