Ladies of all Nations International Presents: Beautiful Survivors
June 1 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Theme: I Have My Power Back
This is purely dedicated to unstoppable, unique individuals, disabled and beautiful survivors.
‘Beautiful Survivors’ is an initiative dedicated to recognising people who have been victims of circumstances beyond their control but still emerge as winners. Those who have faced various challenges in their lives.
These extraordinary people are survivors, resilient, fighters, champions, changemakers and community activists. These are people who have distinguished themselves from challenges in their lives so that they can contribute to different sectors and services in their communities to do something to help others and raise awareness of various things.
This includes people who have faced various challenges in their lives such as having a terminal illness, experiencing domestic violence, living with a disability and other unique challenges as well as woman related health issues.
- We believe that survivors are the best resource for other survivors
- We know that their story will inspire and help to give hope to the hopeless and light where there is darkness and inspire others to have a brighter future
- The intention is to inspire, empower and encourage each other not to give up through courage, strength, hope and determination
- We want to empower and support other survivors to realise their true potential in life so that they can lead more fulfilling lives
- We will be honouring 10 amazing, unique inspirational and beautiful survivors, both men and women who are a living testimony of faith and perseverance
- Our mission is to raise awareness, recognise, support and celebrate unstoppable, unique individuals. Many of these people as they share their stories to the vulnerable, inspire others to fight against all odds and never give up. They share their stories about overcoming difficulties/change in life and have courage, strength, hope and determination as they also transform their pain into power to give life and hope to the survivors
No matter how painful your past had been, you have made it through! It’s time to TAKE PRIDE IN HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME!
Nominations now open: If you know any well deserving ‘Unique Beautiful Survivors’ both men and women who deserve to be honoured & celebrated please kindly Nominate them via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Nominations deadline is Monday 4th of March 2019.
Our Panel will select 10 finalists who will be announced on Monday the 11th of March.
We have appointed a ‘Beautiful Survivors Supporting Team’, each of them bringing something unique to the team to be able to support, inspire and bring awareness to others. They are made up of people within the health care professionals, public sectors, doctors, solicitors, qualified counsellors and advocates for others.
The mission is to create initiatives towards breaking the silence and reaching out to more survivors in the community.
Find out more here: http://www.loaniglobal.co.uk/