- This event has passed.
Living with MS Coventry sponsored by Wellspect
November 17, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
MS Society are really excited to be holding their fully accessible Living with MS event at Ricoh Arena, Coventry. Able Magazine is proud to be media partners with this year’s Living with MS Events 2018!
What can you expect?
- A mix of inspirational and motivational talks on different aspects of life with MS
- An opportunity to meet other people affected by MS (and make new friends)
- A choice of interactive workshops on topics such as benefits, symptom management and dance and exercise taster sessions
- Up-to-date information on our cutting edge research programme
- Relevant exhibitors
- A chance to speak to professionals and MS Society staff
Who is this event for?
- People who are newly diagnosed
- People who have lived with MS for some time
- Friends and family
You don’t have to commit to the whole day if that doesn’t work for you. We’d love to have you for however long suits you. This event is free and includes lunch and refreshments.
If you’d like more information please contact the conference team on email@example.com or call 020 8438 0891
With your support, we can stop MS
We’re the MS Society. Whether you have MS, or care about someone who does, our community is here for you through the highs, lows and everything in between. We understand what life’s like with MS. And together we are stronger. We’re researching, writing, campaigning and fighting. Running, walking, caring and talking. Together, we are strong enough to stop MS.