One Big Day returns to Peterborough on Saturday 8 September with the UK’s largest display of cars, scooters and powered wheelchairs for disabled people. Free to attend, with free parking, the Motability Scheme event provides a great way for disabled people and their families to ﬁnd out everything they need to know about worry-free motoring with Motability.
Here are ﬁve things you won’t want to miss at One Big Day Peterborough.
- Test drives are available in a wide variety of cars, including a range of vehicles ﬁtted with popular driving adaptations. You can book a test drive on the day; just remember to bring along your full driver’s licence.
- Our helpful team of advisors including representatives from the Scheme partners, RAC, RSA and Kwik Fit will be on hand throughout the event to assist and answer any questions you may have.
- This is a perfect opportunity to see a wide range of wheelchair accessible vehicles and adaptations all under one roof and to get some specialist advice on your mobility options.
- You’ll receive a token on arrival which you can exchange for a free tea, coffee or soft drink. There will also be a selection of food available to purchase.
- Billy the Bear will be on site to help entertain the children and take endless selﬁes. Younger visitors can also enjoy the free bouncy castle, face painting and balloon modelling.
For more information on leasing a car, scooter or powered wheelchair through the Motability Scheme, visit www.motability.co.uk or tel: 0800 953 7000.