The UK’s largest display of cars, scooters and powered wheelchairs for disabled people, The Big Event, will take place for the first time at the NEC in Birmingham on Friday 6 and Saturday 7 July 2018.
Free to attend and featuring free parking, the Motability Scheme’s The Big Event provides a great way for disabled people and their families to find out everything they need to know about worry-free motoring.
The Big Event and the regional One Big Day events are a great day out for the whole family. As well as offering visitors the chance to experience all that the Motability Scheme has to offer there’s lots of fun for kids to enjoy too.
This summer’s flagship show, The Big Event takes place at the NEC in Birmingham, with the rest of the programme taking place in Lisburn (Northern Ireland), Exeter, Harrogate and Peterborough. Bring the whole family along and get involved in our top five fun family-friendly things to do on the day.
- Kids can enjoy free face painting at the children ’s play area and enjoy the day as their favourite cartoon character or animal.
- Billy the Bear will be making lots of appearances and he’ll guarantee to keep the children entertained, plus he’s always ready for a family photo.
- Do not miss the bouncy castle: hours of fun to be had jumping around.
- Whether it’s a dog or a crown, our free balloon modelling experts will be creating inflatable masterpieces for all to enjoy.
- Snap a selfie in one of our special selfie frames to win a great prize. To enter the competition, simply post your photo on to our Facebook page. Good luck!
To find out more about the One Big Day events please visit the website: motability.co.uk/onebigday.
Programme of 2018 One Big Day events:
- Friday 1 and Saturday 2 June, The Big Event at Eikon, Lisburn, Northern Ireland
- Friday 6 and Saturday 7 July, The Big Event at the NEC, Birmingham
- Saturday 28 July, One Big Day at Westpoint, Exeter
- Saturday 11 August, One Big Day at Yorkshire Event Centre, Harrogate
- Saturday 8 September, One Big Day at East of England Arena, Peterborough
For more information on leasing a car, scooter or powered wheelchair through the Motability Scheme, visit motability.co.uk or call 0800 953 7000