The Kia Soul is Sirus Automotive’s vision of a modern rear passenger wheelchair accessible car. Compact, stylish and based on a highly acclaimed family car, Sirus have applied their engineering know-how to create a unique rear wheelchair passenger vehicle conversion; the only one of its kind on the market.
Sirus are well-known for their drive-from wheelchair and wheelchair passenger upfront conversions, however they saw a gap in the market for a really high quality, compact and stylish conversion for rear wheelchair travel. The main feature of this conversion is the seating configuration; the wheelchair user doesn’t sit right at the back like many conversions, they sit in the middle alongside the other rear passenger, the perfect set up for the family.
- You enter and exit the vehicle from the rear, using the lightweight counter balanced short ramp.
- Exclusive lowered floor design with optional scalloped headlining for maximum headroom.
- Grip surfacing anti-slip floor.
- Rear seat included – space for four people.
- Included as standard; 4-point self-tightening wheelchair restraint system, and front inertia reel restraints to ensure wheelchairs never roll back.
- Rear entry height 134cm (52.7 inches).
The Sirus warranty and service is also well-known to be industry leading. The vehicle comes with a 3-year Sirus warranty on the conversion, and an impressive 7-year Kia manufacturer’s warranty on the car.
There are a whole load of features and optional extras including:
- Cruise control and speed limiter.
- 7” navigation with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto via connectivity.
- Automatic air conditioning.
- Premium 18” alloy wheels.
- BSD (Blind Spot Detection) with RCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Alert).
What our customers say…
“Assisted Mobility Services use their Sirus Kia to provide essential assisted transportation to disabled and elderly people in Wales. Founder, Linda Wongham, won a Prime Cymru 2018 Business Growth Award, presented by HRH Prince of Wales, who described the Sirus conversion as “Brilliant!” Linda said: “It’s fantastic to see people regain independence and freedom, as well as removing feelings of isolation and loneliness. My Sirus car is my pride and joy and the flagship of our company. The Sirus service has been fabulous, I really can’t fault it. The customer service team in the office is great and the engineers provide an excellent service”.
Ready to go…
Many colours now in stock and ready to go, with free UK delivery. Now a new lower Motability Advance Payment from £1,695 and from £16,495 private purchase. For more information please