The team at BundleBean have organised a FREE Online Disability Show running Thursday 30th April and Friday 1st May and they’d love you to join in. Not only is Gold medallist Tanni Grey-Thompson joining us but we’re welcoming Martyn Sibley – both champions of accessibility & an inclusive world.
There’s lots for kids & adults – workouts, dance, movement & makaton, expert advice, first aid & employment law Q&A. A rainbow trail for kids with prizes. Hear from influencers about their journeys and shop deals. Sign-up to be notified when the show is live. It will take place in a Facebook Group and there’ll be a video showing you how to navigate around the show.
Sign up to the Online Disability Show to receive a direct link to the page when the event goes live. https://www.bundlebean.com/online-disability-show/
· Gold medallist Tanni Grey-Thompson will be talking live with Able Emily on accessibility.
· For kids there is an adapted Joe Wicks workout with Bumble Bee Physio & a rainbow trail.
· Kids & adult dance sessions with George at ASDA model Kate Stanforth.
· The Can do Hub are doing a Greatest Showman Movement & Makaton session.
· Join a Q&A session with First Aid for Life
· Advice on employment issues from Dave at Plotkin & Chandler Ltd or ask Architect Vaila from Inclusive Home about adapting your home.
· Hear from the CEO of CP Scotland, Kerry McPhee on AJ’s Journey and Whentaniatalks on parenting with disability.
· Access Your Life your life will be providing lots of top tips and visit the shopping area for special deals & more.