Area served: South West England
I’m looking for help with: Keeping safe at home, Keeping independent at home, Preventing falls, Keeping safe outside the home, Discharge from hospital, Domestic abuse/witness harassment/community safety initiatives, Dementia/Alzheimers support, Learning disabilities, Mental health issues, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Diabetes, Chronic heart failure, Epilepsy, Stroke, Asthma
Contact: Kerry Appleton
Telephone: 01264 405619
Accreditation: CoP – Service Tailoring; Installation
Assistance technology to meet your needs
Telecare is a good safety system to have if you feel you are: at risk of falling; living alone and need reassurance; a victim of domestic abuse; returning home from hospital, or suffering from limited mobility.
The service offers a range of assistance technology to meet your special needs. Our standard package includes:
- An assessment in your own home
- Installation and rental of a monitored home unit and pendant
- All year 24-hour personal monitoring
- Free eight-week trial, then only £16.90 per month
- 24-hour help and reassurance at the touch of a button.
- A monitored home unit and pendant that will connect you to our friendly, professional team.