Rica, the disabled-led consumer research charity has a RicaWatch panel with over 600 people of all ages who have a wide range of disabilities and ages.
Rica is now looking for more people to join and help with its research which has included:
● Mystery shopping investigating retailers and services.
● Packaging testing food and drinks products for ease of opening.
● Customer workshops to provide feedback on services
● National survey of users’ experiences of mobility scooters.
● Research to find which smaller scooters can go on public transport.
● Usability testing – testing product or services for ease of use and accessibility
If you want to help play your part in improving the world for older and disabled people then join the RicaWatch panel: http://bit.ly/RicaWatchp