For the very first time, the UK’s largest display of cars, scooters and powered wheelchairs for disabled people, The Big Event, will take place at the NEC in Birmingham.
Free to attend, with free parking, the Motability Scheme’s flagship event provides a great way for disabled people and their families to find out everything they need to know about worry-free motoring with Motability. The exciting show will be at Birmingham’s NEC on Friday 6 and Saturday 7 July 2018.
Here are five things you won’t want to miss at The Big Event.
1. Test drives are available in a wide variety of cars, including a range of vehicles fitted with popular driving adaptations. You can book a test on the day, just remember to bring along your full driver’s licence.
2. Our helpful team of advisors including representatives from the Scheme partners, RAC, RSA and Kwik Fit will be on hand throughout the event to assist and answer any questions you may have.
3. This is a perfect opportunity to see a wide range of Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles and adaptations all under one roof and to get some specialist advice on your mobility options.
4. You’ll receive a token on arrival which you can exchange for a free tea, coffee or soft drink. There will also be a selection of food available to purchase.
5. Billy the Bear will be on site to help entertain the children and take endless selfies. Younger visitors can also enjoy the free bouncy castle, face painting and balloon modelling.
Find out more about The Big Event online at:
and for the latest announcements, pictures and videos, visit the Motability Scheme Facebook page:
For more information on leasing a car, scooter or powered wheelchair through the Motability Scheme, visit: motability.co.uk or call: 0800 953 7000.