Following last summer’s warm welcome and successful turnout The Big Event, the UK’s largest display of cars, scooters and powered wheelchairs for disabled people, will return to the NEC in Birmingham on 28-29 June 2019.
The 2019 Motability Scheme events:
- Friday 28 and Saturday 29 June, The Big Event at the NEC, Birmingham
- Saturday 27 July, One Big Day at Westpoint, Exeter
- Saturday 10 August, One Big Day at Yorkshire Event Centre, Harrogate
- Saturday 7 September, One Big Day at East of England Arena,
- Saturday 21 September, One Big Day at Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh
While The Big Event at the NEC is the largest show of the year, all One Big Day events have a wide range of cars on display including wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAVs), adaptations, scooters and powered wheelchairs. There will be helpful Motability Scheme advisors at every event to answer questions about the Scheme, as well as representatives from the Scheme partners; RAC, RSA and Kwik Fit. Information will also be available from Disabled Motoring UK and Driving Mobility.
All visitors receive a free tea, coffee or soft drink and the whole family is welcome to come along. Children can take selfi es with the Scheme mascot, Billy the Bear, enjoy free face painting or visit the play area.
Find out more about The Big Event and the regional One Big Days