Our flagship two-day show – The Big Event – will be returning to the NEC in Birmingham on 28 and 29 June 2019. Billy the Bear is waiting to greet both familiar and new faces. It’s the UK’s largest showcase of cars, scooters and powered wheelchairs for disabled people. Four more regional One Big Day events across the UK are also confirmed. All the events are free to attend and offer plenty of free parking, and a free refreshment when you arrive.
2019 dates and locations:
- Friday 28 and Saturday 29 June, The Big Event at the NEC, Birmingham
- Saturday 27 July, One Big Day at Westpoint, Exeter
- Saturday 10 August, One Big Day at Yorkshire Event Centre, Harrogate
- Saturday 7 September, One Big Day at East of England Arena, Peterborough
- Saturday 21 September, One Big Day at Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh
Each venue has to be able to safely accommodate around 3,000 people per day. Over the last 10
Accessible car parking for several thousand cars is essential, and this includes level walkways between car parks and the venue entrance.
All areas of the venue, from cafes to entrance halls, must be accessible too. Every event also has to have large numbers of accessible toilets, including those suitable for wheelchair users. We also look for good catering, suitable for all dietary requirements, and plenty of rest seats both in the cafes and throughout the venue.
Find out more about The Big Event and the regional One Big Days
For more information on leasing a car, scooter or powered wheelchair through the Motability Scheme, visit: www.motability.co.uk or tel: 0800 953 7000.