Date/time: Wednesday 5th September 2018, from 1 pm to 5 pm
Deadline: Sunday 19th August 2018
We are proud to be partnering with Goldman Sachs through its Community Teamworks programme to offer opportunities for disabled students to attend a programme of practical skills workshops in 2018.
The Workshop is designed to give you excellent advice and tips for success including;
- Advice on layout and content of CV’s as well as common mistakes to avoid
- Tips for success when preparing to fill out application forms
- Tips for interviews in Investment banking
- Essential advice on answering competency-based & long answer questions
- Avoiding common mistakes when filling out application forms
- Advice and guidance from Goldman Sachs employees on the day.
To apply, click on the red ‘register now’ button below. If you have any queries regarding the Goldman Sachs/EmployAbility Community Teamworks Programme, please contact EmployAbility by email at email@example.com or call Justin Penney on +44 (0)7776 090508.
Find out more here: https://www.employ-ability.org.uk/events//660/