Date: Wednesday 26th September 2018 14.00 –18.00
Location: HSF’s London offices in Exchange Square.
Who: Law and Non-Law Students/ Graduates, preferably with a minimum 2.1 degree (expected or achieved)
Deadline: Sunday 16th September 2018.
EmployAbility is delighted to partner with Herbert Smith Freehills to present this exciting Insight Day event.
About Herbert Smith Freehills
Herbert Smith Freehills is a leading global law firm working on some of the world’s biggest cases. With award-winning expertise, from disputes to litigation, our progressive approach sets us apart.
Inclusivity is our defining characteristic: here, you will be a part of everything. By combining perspectives and potential from diverse backgrounds, we’re able to view and practice law differently. This bold fusion allows us to break new ground, whether it’s in a pro bono initiative or a billion-pound, cross-border deal. Now, we want to add your expertise to the mix.
About the Insight Day
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF), in conjunction with EmployAbility, invites you to their London offices to meet some of their trainees, associates, partners and graduate recruitment team.
This event will take place at HSF’s London offices in Exchange Square on 26th September between 14.00 –18.00.
To give you an idea of what this unique and exciting event will entail, here are some key points from the agenda:
- Hear from senior employees at HSF about their commitment to diversity and disability.
- Gain invaluable advice and tips on the HSF application and interview process during a skills session delivered by HSF’s graduate recruitment team.
- Engage in a panel discussion, offering you the chance to ask questions to recruiters, disabled employees and other experts
- Learn more about roles, opportunities and career pathways at HSF
- Socialise and network at the drinks reception
- Diversity and inclusion is a critical component of HSF’s past, present and future and is one of the values which shapes them. We do hope you will join us for this fantastic event and we look forward to meeting you on the day.
The Insight Day is open to those who would like to find out more about Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) and the opportunities available with this great firm. HSF accepts applications from both law and non-law students/ graduates. They do ask for a minimum 2.1 degree (expected or achieved), but if you have any extenuating circumstances, please do contact EmployAbility to discuss.
Please be aware that as these events are often over-subscribed, we ask that you submit your application form as early as possible. Should you be successful at gaining a place at the event, EmployAbility will contact you to discuss whether you need any adjustments/ assistance to comfortably and fully participate in the event.
How to apply?
To apply, click on the red ‘register now’ button below. If you have any queries regarding the Herbert Smith Freehills EmployAbility Insight event, please contact EmployAbility by email at email@example.com or call Sarah on +44 (0)7852 764 684.
Find out more here: https://www.employ-ability.org.uk/events//657/