Now in its 34th year, the Mobility Roadshow organised by Goose Live Events on behalf of the charity Mobility Choice, will deliver a not-to-be-missed event experience with the latest adapted and wheelchair-accessible vehicles and mobility product innovations on display. With Ford headlining as the major motor manufacturer and a wide range of other makes and models available, visitors will be able to test-drive the latest adapted vehicles on a safe and controlled test track. All attendees will be able to assess which vehicle is right for them whether planning to purchase in the future or lease through Motability.
In addition to the unique test drive opportunities the Mobility Roadshow provides:
- The largest range of adapted driving controls – no other show brings together such a diverse range
- Get Going Live! – a test drive and advice service for those new to adapted driving
- All that’s new in products and services – innovative wheelchairs, scooters, ramps, hoists and much more
- Accessible sports – taster sessions of boccia, advanced curling, soft archery, wheelchair basketball and more
- Tryb4uFly –informative seminars for easier air travel with a disability, hosted by the Queen Elizabeth Foundation
- Older drivers conference – free to attend and open to all visitors (in association with Age UK, Ageas and Mobility Choice)
Able Magazine is proud to be the sole Disability Media Partner for The Mobility Roadshow 2017. Visit us at Stand G2.
For further information visit: www.mobilityroadshow.co.uk