The countdown is officially on for the first-ever virtual version of The Big Event 2021. In just 50 days the event will go live offering visitors a great way to find out more about worry-free motoring with the Motability Scheme.
Everyone is welcome and it’s free to attend. The Big Event will take place on Friday 6 and Saturday 7 August 2021 and to book your place you simply need to register using this link. thebigevent.motability.co.uk.
The Big Event is the Motability Scheme’s event of the summer and showcases the UK’s biggest online display of vehicles for disabled people. The online event brings together all the key elements of our physical events, including:
- Over 25 leading manufacturers displaying popular makes and models available to lease through the Motability Scheme
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs) and adaptations will be available to browse online
- There will also be a range of scooters and powered wheelchairs displayed at the event
- The Motability Scheme hub will be full of information about the worry-free leasing package, as well as the online Customer Account and customer stories
- Visitors can look forward to having questions answered by a range of experts including; Scheme advisors, exhibitors and Scheme partners through live chat
In addition, the live expert Speaker Sessions featuring industry specialists will be returning in the virtual auditorium. Attendees will be able to join several informative talks between 9:30am and 3.30pm and have the great opportunity to get lots of expert advice and information. The full two-day agenda is available on the link below.
To attend The Big Event, simply register your details using the link below and log in on the day(s) you wish to join us thebigevent.motability.co.uk.
For more information on leasing a car, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle, scooter or powered wheelchair through the Motability Scheme, visit motability.co.uk or call 0800 953 7000.